This week so far

So last week I was having a dizzy few days and I got a lot more organised by the end of the week and the weekend was ok. but start of this week has been even more dipsy then then last week. Yesterday afternoon I thought I had got most thing organised until I got home and remembered I hadn't paid my council tax and had left my other bag of stuff at work. This morning was a continuation of similar behaviour.

My mood now

I am in a weird mood... (no surprise there) but I have just got back from lunch and am slightly annoyed with the people in the cafeteria coz I went downstairs to buy my lunch and they had food I didn't want for lunch. When I finished I went to put me tray away and realised that they now have Scampi and chips......SCAMPI AND CHIPS. ( by the way - i loveeeeeeee scampi and chips)


I am soooooooooo annoyed!Ii would have really loved to have scampi and chips. Like really really loved scampi and chips!


Oh and by the way....

(ii don't think i have told you this)

I have a love affair with food, especially sugar, chocolate and cakes and fast food and other indulgent foods.



Quote of the day which sums up my day / post:

Choclate the OTHER major food group!



1 comment:

Teachingandlearning said...

hahah same... i love chocolate too