What a week ... but i seem to be back now.

Monday

The floor wanted my luch more than i did and the jacket potato i had afterwards was not nice either.

Tuesday

and to top it off I obviously was missing the floor outside as i decided to hug it at 11 oclock along with all the ice! so nice and warm! not.

Wednesday

Manged to have a total conversation with my boss and forget what i was asked to do so got a bit of a talking to on Friday afternoon!

and for some reason i have been moody and snapping at home 2 nights in a row which has resulted in me going to bed pissed off.

So for some reason this passed 2 week i have managed to go back to being my clumsey old self!!!!




Quote of my day / post:

Sometimes you just can't break a bad bad pattern.



2 comments:

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Mmmmmm I love jacket potato :o) yummy yummy. It is very difficult to mess up something as simple as baking a potato. Seriously - it just can't go wrong.

Clumsy and moody - you sound like a typical girl ;o) lol

Hope things are better

madgal said...

SSD

You know what until I worked here i thought the same - it is very difficult to mess up something as simple as baking a potato.

1 thing you should all know .. I work in a college on the edge of the city, near a dual carridgeway ( you can see and hear the cars ) and the closest food place is 1/2 hour walk aways from here.

For them reasons i usally bring in my own lunch ... but on lazy days im stuck with whatever they are selling, desgusied as food, that day.