2 days off and now my heads in the clouds...... birds, move out ma way!

I'm not sure what mood I'm in. I seem to be in some sort of daze. Things are going sooo great....

but for some reason Eid day did not seem as it should and we even had the most of the family together.. we even went down to London and we even saw more members of our family than usual but still it did not feel like Eid.., yesterday was spent

Even though I was still late to work today (half hour) I'm in a greeeeeeeeat mood at the moment this may be because I finished most of my work on Friday when i finished all my work except a few things by staying behind for an hour but that's OK as I came in late today. See everything can work out OK.........

sometimes. and its usually the small things in life, things we should be able to control anyway .... (madgal goes into thoughts for ages)........



At the moment I'm listening to songs from U, Me aur Hum and Zara Sa because these are a few of the songs I am in the mood to listen to at the moment. oh and some songs from Welcome.

and for some reason I'm hungry...............


1 comment:

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Oh.. that film Zara Se.. made me think of that sound zara zara bahekta hai mahekta hai aaj to mera tan badan mai pyasi hu. Dunno why.. it's probably well before your time anyways.

And a belated Eid Mubarak :o)