ZOOMBIEEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel like a ZOOMBIEEEEEEE!

what can I say but this is how I feel due to lack of sleep and being soooo busy.

Went down to London yesterday and I must say I haven't been on the tube in a while. Went to an IT training thing and it seem a bit more like a sales pitch. It was ok thought becuase I meet some otehr people who do simalar job to mine.

oh and I got on the wrong train back so it took me an extra 45 mins to get home.



Quote of the day which sums up my day / post:

Sometimes you need to break the pattern.



4 comments:

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Hmmm Madgal's blog? Interesting LOL

Feeling less Zombie like dear?

madgal said...

yes i am feeling less zombie like

mr SSD


What you need to read is a blog titled SDD and Ella which is about a month ago now i think? HAve a read and let me know what you think?

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

HAHAHA I just read it.

Clearly you don't follow instuctions very well.. the request (coughs *demand*) was:
"..send me a picture.. (with) a yellow tulip in your hair but more importantly you'll have to have a handwritten sign with the words SSD IS SOOO FUNNY I WET MYSELF LAUGHING"

Now its wrong for the following reasons:
a. the pix shows a yellow rose and not a tulip;
b. there is no handwritten sign;
c. I can't see your face.

Hehehehe. Good lord - I had forgotten about that comment.. its our first exchange too. Man that was soo funny to look back on at.

Oh yeah and I did try and get rid of her but she's kinda like a homing pigeon and she found her way back to me ;o)

madgal said...

who said the pix was of me!! and i already told you i am not going to hold a sign saying that!