3rd and 4th Dec 08

Yesterday was a very worryfull day. and a semi downer ( until I went shopping)

Worry about a lot of things plus, getting to work on time or get seriously bollacked for being an hour late!!

Today I still have all these worries but I seem to be more upbeat. It must have something to do with not seeing a certian person today - H . (more info in my other blog - if I give you permission)

and also to do with :

1. I got a space in the front car park even though I was late in

2. I have a mad rush around to set up a presentation but I got it done in the end. And everyone was very thankful about it.

3. I went shopping yesterday.

4. I watched 2 episodes of The Big Bang Theroy


I know I know, Im such a sad person getting all excited over small things like this but


Quote of the day which sums up my day / post:

It's the small thing in life that make it worthwhile


No comments: